OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
Bariatric surgeon was onboarded as a client in order to increase the digital presence and lead generation for their BariOSS centre and the treatments they provide. Uno Search focussed on their Google My Business listing, assessed the technical components of their website, and found innovative approaches to optimise their online presence.
The project's main challenge was that the doctor had no organic online presence. He wants to be ranked in six specific regions in Tamil Nadu. His Google My Business (GMB) account was suspended because to an excessive number of keywords. Even though they had no organic presence, the clients' website did not rank better in search engine rankings.
SOLUTIONS BY UNO SEARCH
- Contacted Google support and resolve the issue with Google My Business (GMB) accounts and create a new account with relevant keywords for all locations.
- Created Separate location pages in the website.
- Local citations to improve each areas ranking.
- Based on the information collected, we conducted extensive keyword research and developed an excellent SEO strategy.
- We enhanced their search results by using a link building strategy that included blog commenting, forum posting, classified submission, and bookmarking.
- Within a month of marketing execution, we saw the website and all Google My Business (GMB) accounts ranking higher in search engine lists for relevant keywords.
- After including location pages into the website, we observed an increase in the number of insights generated by patients that visit the site.
- Organic page views for the website's contact us page increased, resulting in more inquiries from qualified patients.
- We began seeing the desired results within a month.
10x Improvement in the Website Traffic
30x Increase in the Online Presence
Dominance achieved on Local SEO Rankings.
The business is found in 84 direct searches each month, and 3448 discovery searches. This totals an average of 3538 searches per month and 97% of searches are discovery, while 3% are direct.
The average local business receives 3.89k views each month – 3.32k on Search and 627 on Maps means 85% of businesses’ GMB listing views are on Search and 15% are on maps.
The business receives 14 actions from their Google My Business listing each month. 28% of businesses receive calls each month from GMB.