OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
Hair Transplant Surgeon was onboarded as a client to increase the digital prominence of his hair transplant service in the city of Pune and Kerala to make him a brand in the hair Transplant segment. Overall, goal was to improve the site and increase leads.
The primary challenge was that the doctor was not listed on any of the platforms, and the specialization he chose was not very well-known in his community. And website not only was the design outdated, but the content was also dense and difficult to understand. He wanted to rank for specific keywords such as hair transplant in Pune and cost of hair transplant, among others. There are already a large number of well-known doctors appearing in search engine results for this keyword.
SOLUTIONS BY UNO SEARCH
- Digital PR strategy used to build an online presence.
- All services and achievements were showcased for patients to understand the expertise in the field of hair transplant.
- New website with real case studies and images
- Technical optimization and working with Google My Business.
- Link’s acquisition.
- All Keywords started to ranking on serp between 1 to 3
- The rate of DR increased from ten to twenty-one.
- Within six months, we began to see the expected outcomes.
Significant Increase in Digital presence
Significant Increase in Website Traffic
Dominated the Metro region with Local SEO Strategies
The average business is found in 2384 direct searches each month, and 9242 discovery searches. This totals an average of 11662 searches per month and 79% of searches are discovery, while 21% are direct.
The local business receives 14.4k views each month – 8.02k on Search and 6.36k on Maps means 56% of businesses’ GMB listing views are on Search and 44% are on maps.
The business receives 484 actions from their Google My Business listing each month. On average, 22% of actions on GMB listings are website visits and 25% of businesses receive more than 100 calls each month from GMB.