OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
IVF Hospital was onboarded as a client to boost the digital visibility and lead generation for their IVF treatments. Uno Search concentrated on their Google My Business, reviewed their website's technical aspects, and devised unique ways to optimise both on-page and off-page SEO variables.
IVF is such a sensitive subject that it entails a lot of risky keywords that could result in unfavourable brand PR. Additionally, there was fierce rivalry from e-aggregator websites. The hospital does not have an active web presence that is well-managed, no internet leads are being generated for them.
SOLUTIONS BY UNO SEARCH
- We developed a keyword strategy based on services and implemented meta tags. The website's content was then altered and rewritten to include as many of these keywords as feasible.
- Digital PR strategy used to build an online presence.
- Give Focus on hospital GMB, added photos, Videos and posts.
- Constant addition of blogs and linking to the website
- As a result of our SEO and PPC initiatives, the hospital began to receive more clicks and it resulted in a considerable increase in DR rate.
- Get a significant lead by using Google My Business.
- Increased website traffic as a result of enhanced search engine indexing.
Significant Improvement in the Clicks
6x Increase in Digital presence
The average business is found in 3807 direct searches each month, and 20483 discovery searches. This totals an average of 24337 searches per month and 84% of searches are discovery, while 16% are direct.
The average local business receives 8.49k views each month – 4.2k on Search and 4.29k on Maps means 50% of businesses’ GMB listing views are on Search and 50% are on maps.
There are a significant number of hits on the listing, which results in a call to the client.