OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
A leading personalized photo frames and painting shop that focuses in instant photo printing services, as well as attractive and unique photo frames, was onboarded as a client with the goal of increasing the company's local prominence, as well as the number of quality leads generated through digital platforms.
One of most challenging part of this project was that the shop did not have a strong digital presence, and they did not have a Google My Business account. The keywords that the client wanted to rank for were not only competitive, but they also had large search volumes, creating it a difficult challenge to get their website to move up the search engine rankings ladder. Even just a small quantity of website content is available, and internal linking is incorrect.
SOLUTIONS BY UNO SEARCH
- Analysed the website and developed unique content to help it increase in the search engine rankings.
- For each location, we created a Google My Business account and optimised it with the targeted keywords
- We modified category names after doing keyword research on particular categories. Product categories are established in accordance with the functionality or purpose of a certain gift.
- To boost indexation, our development team created a sitemap for each language version of the website and published it to the Search Console.
- Despite the fact that they are a local retail store, they are beginning to rank at the top of the SERPs.
- Increased visibility in three targeted cities
- Started to ranking on top 3 positions in google my business.
Website visits were quite fruitful; some of them resulted in a phone contact or an email. Within two months, we may observe significant changes in all areas, generating a high volume of phone calls.
We began to observe around a week in our listing of an updated traffic. We can only assume that our attempts to strengthen our Google My Business listing were driven by the spike in visitors.
When clients searched for the listing, The average local business receives 67.4k views each month – 18.4k on Search and 49k on Maps.
We put out the identical strategy for our clients and witnessed a 80% of the total spike in consumer actions over the course of a 2 month period. Business receives 802 actions from their Google My Business listing each month in that 245 resulted in calls action.