OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
The plastic and reconstructive surgeon was brought on onboard as a client in order to improve the digital visibility of her wide range of services and expertise. Her Specialized services including breast surgery, Hand Surgery, Nerve Surgery, Reconstructive microsurgery for post-cancer reconstruction and trauma reconstruction, are among the areas she primarily practices.
The most challenging part of this project was that she was trying to target a specific niche that had minimal search results, and for a plastic surgeon, the majority of searches were for cosmetic and skin surgeries, which she did not provide.
SOLUTIONS BY UNO SEARCH
- As she has a specific niche, we tried to concentrate on her Google My Business and include all of the services that she provides.
- Real-life case studies have been added in an automated way.
- Shared before and after images of her patients on GMB and on her website to highlight her exceptional skill.
- Started creating relevant content that included keywords relating to her specific services that the customer might use to boost search engine rankings.
- Within two months, started ranking on the first page of Search results.
- She began receiving lead calls for her niche, for which she had specifically targeted keywords.
We observed a significant increase in traffic to the client's Google My Business account within a month. The average business is found in 1138 direct searches each month, 56 branded searches, and 6110 discovery searches. This totals an average of 7304 searches per month and 84% of searches are discovery, while 16% are direct.
We saw a rise in the number of service users entering our pages. Several of these generated a phone call or an email in response. The average of 2.7k views per month – 1.35k on Search and 1.35k on Maps – which amounts to 50 % of all GMB listing views being on Search in a given month.
The business receives 45 actions from their Google My Business listing each month. On average, 35% of actions on GMB listings are website visits and 40% of businesses receive calls each month from GMB.
The most of the searches are for the particular keywords that she wants to rank for in the search results.