OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT
The tax consultant had joined on as a client in order to boost his online visibility by promoting his services through Google My Business. He is mostly focused on these services "fssai licence," "fssai licence registration," and "food licence," and he wishes to rank for all these 3 keywords. Some of the services on his account are clearly unnecessary, and he would want to have them removed from his account.
The most significant challenge of this project is more services have been added to the GMB account in addition to the real services he provides. As a consequence, some of their search terms lacked a clear indication of what they were looking for. As a result, the majority of their organic traffic did not result in sales or any other significant outcomes for them. And he started getting calls from individuals seeking services that he was unable to provide.
SOLUTIONS BY UNO SEARCH
- Removed the extra services and replaced them with the actual services that he delivers and wants to rank for.
- Optimised the prominence of their current Google My Business listing by filling in all of the necessary information and ensuring that it is up to date, as well as adding images, highlight services, and other information to it.
- We resolved the profiles in their entirety, including the addition of keyword-rich content to the business descriptions.
- We built over 20+ citations for the business by using both large, authoritative directories and niche directories.
- After two months, 75% of the target keywords appeared on the first 3 search results, and 25% appeared on the first page of search results.
- Started getting a significant volume of traffic from Google My Business. 168% increase in the website actions. 150% increase in directions actions. 47% increase in the phone calls.
- Within a month business is found 311 direct searches each month,70 branded searches and 7462 discovery searches. This totals an average of 7843 searches per month and 95% of searches are discovery, while 4% are direct.
- The local business receives 3.54k views each month – 2.75k on Search and 787 on Maps means 78% of businesses’ GMB listing views are on Search and 22% are on maps.
- The business receives 35 actions from their Google My Business listing each month. On average, 34% of actions on GMB listings are website visits and 65% of businesses receive calls each month from GMB.
- Most of the searches are for the specific keywords that he wanted to rank for.