Updated at 2021-04-01
This page informs the visitors of our website about our policies with the use, collection, and disclosure of personal details if anyone chooses to use our website, unosearch.net.
Information collection and use
For a good experience when using our service, we may need you to give us some personally identifiable details, including still not limited to your name, email id, and postal address. The details that we gather will be utilized for contacting or identifying you.
We use the details we gather in several ways, including:
- Provide, maintain, and operate our website
- Improve, expand, and personalize our website
- Understand and analyze how our visitors use our website
- Create new products, features, services, and functionality
- Send you emails
- Prevent and find fraud on our website
- Speak with you, either directly or with one of our partners, involving customer service as well, to give you updates and other details associating with the website, service or for promotional and marketing purposes
We want to let you know that every time you visit our website, we take data that your internet sends, which is called log data. This log data may involve information like your browser version, computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, service pages that you visit, the date and time you visit, the time spent over such pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small quantity of data that is mostly used as a unique anonymous identifier. They are sent to your browser from the site that you go to and are kept on your system's hard drive.
Our website uses such "cookies" to collect details, enhance our website, and provide you better services. You have the choice to either accept or reject the cookies. You can also choose to understand when cookies are being sent to your system. If you refuse our cookies, you cannot avail few portions of our service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals because of the below reasons:
- To assist in the service we provide.
- To give the service on our behalf.
- To perform website-associated services.
- To help us in analyzing the way our website is being used.
We want to let our website users know that third parties can access your personal information. The reason is so that they can perform the tasks provided to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to open or use your personal information for any other reasons.
We value your trust in giving us your details; hence, we strive to use commercially acceptable ways of safeguarding it. However, note that no transmission method over the browser or electronic storage method is 100% reliable and secure, and we do not guarantee its complete security links to other sites.
We do not have any control and assume no responsibility for any third-party services or sites' privacy policies, content, or practices.